Do you have something unique to contribute to Italian Business Tips? Then we’d like to hear from you!
Submitted guest posts will be subject to approval by the editorial team. We reserve the right to edit the posts we publish. We encourage you to read our published posts to understand our editorial line and submit content that fits the style and tone of our blog.
Please abide by the following guidelines to increase your chances of getting featured on Italian Business Tips.
- Length: posts should be between 800 and 1200 words.
- Your content must be original. Please do not cross post and do not use content that has been published elsewhere or that you have not produced yourself. We conduct rigorous enquiries to ensure that all of our content is original. We also require that you do not submit the same content in the same form to other blogs or websites.
- Your content must be relevant. You might have noticed that our posts share a recurring theme: Italy and all things Italian. We are interested in reading stories of Italian professionals making a mark on the world, at home or abroad, and of non-Italians who have done business in Italy or travelled to Italy in a professional capacity. Please note that, though we will feature the odd general interest post, business-related content will be preferred.
- Links: no external links are allowed, except for a link to your website or blog in your bio.
- Images: any images you wish to attach to your post must be either your property or in the public domain and free for public and commercial use. If you do not submit any images, we will source them separately.
If you wish to submit a guest post, please fill out the form below, providing a short bio and a headshot.
By entering the form below you agree to transfer the content for Italian Business Tips’s use.